Bangkok at night. Photos and content © Chris
Macau. Images and content © Chris. Legacy blog.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Foggy, cold, and quite clammy

The weather has turned quite cold once again! Nevertheless the islands of Macau remain shrouded in fog and mists. This is the wet "spring" season encountered in spring! Others have whispered of the mold and mildew that creeps into apartments during this humid period. I've been running my heater nonstop to help combat the effects, but some people from the local church have mentioned that only a dehumidifier can help. In any case, I've succumbed to the ever-dreaded sinus infection and I've been confined to my bed to sleep for most of the last two days. Yesterday was terrible but at least today I've been able to get some work done! I took the photographs below are couple days ago.

Random apartment building in Taipa. The upper
floors couldn't be seen a couple days ago because of the fog!


Ah yes, a nice taste of home through Pizza Hut! They deliver, and just recently began accepting online orders! I got an excellent deal yesterday: garlic bread, seafood Seafood Fettuccine, pork chop with American spaghetti, two cans of Nestea lemon tea, and a large Mediterranean pizza for a very decent price! For ordering online, one of the dishes was free. Behind the food shown above is a picture of an apartment living room with the clouds obscuring a view of the ocean. In the inner picture is part of the Pizza Hut meal, the Nestea, and a Neti pot. What's a Neti pot? Well, you can read about it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment