Bangkok at night. Photos and content © Chris
Macau. Images and content © Chris. Legacy blog.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Your English is Perfect!!!!

So, what kind of Asian are you? Well, I'm part Asian so I definitely laughed quite a bit when I saw the video clip below! Some of my female friends back in the US of A are 100% American born Chinese; they only speak English - no Chinese - and grew up in the California area. They frequently get into similar situations NOT ONLY with the American, but also the Chinese guys.


My updates have been less frequent lately because, well, for the time being I've relocated to live and work in Bangkok, Thailand! Quite the transition, but life is good! I recently launched a new site that is dedicated to documenting the adventures of every-day life in Bangkok, Thailand! Believe it or not, there is never a dull moment in the day while exploring this city. 

www.bangkokstories.net"Thailand is a country considered quite exotic by people in the west - see photos below - famous for medical tourism, white sand beaches, fantastic island getaways, and... the movie "Hangover II". Life can get quite crazy in parts of the city, but for the most part, life is fun but slightly more subdued. The words Sanook, Sabai, and Saduak, are used to describe the lifestyle embraced by the Thai people. Sanook means fun, Sabai means relaxing, and Saduak mean convenient. Throw in some hard work and attempts at advancement and I would say that this is "the way life should be."


Check out my new blog at www.tigernbird.com!!



Photos from Bangkok can also be found here: www.bangkokstories.net


------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment